Thursday, October 18, 2007

Wednesday Postponed

?



You know I've always wanted to do that.

I had a great idea for Elegantly Dressed Wednesday but there's a problem on mein host Blogger, the outcome of which is that no images can be posted in the here and now and since it's nearly not Wednesday anymore, well... I'm kind of fucked. I just so wasn't prepared to... erble... fluck... slom... put elegance into words. You psft... motlt... need pictures...mdkeltl?

So Wednesday will now appear on Thursday, by order of House of Pants.

5 comments:

J said...

After the day I just had, can you cancel Thursday too? Sounds like a plan to me!

I didn't know about the no picture thing. I am a bad, bad, blogger...

Reading the Signs said...

Right. Drumming my fingers here, Pants. Pictures are back now, I just put some up myself. No pressure.

That's so pants said...

Hi J

Sorry - too late. Hope your Thursday wasn't intolerable. I've put a stop order on Monday, especially for you.

Hi Signs

Your wish has been granted. Enjoy.

xxx

Pants

Ann O'Dyne said...

since your previous EDW was about bladder relief, perhaps this picture problem is a good thing?

Her Royal Highness Ann the Scattered of Deep Throcking

That's so pants said...

Hi Annie

I can still call you that I hope. I suppose you could say the trickle-down effect was a positive thing.

xxx

Pants